...this white and cold stuff creeps in and covers, literally COVERS, everything in site
.jpg)
.jpg)

This is a site to be seen! Most locals think I'm crazy for LOVING the snow as much as I do -we'll see how I feel in about 3 months- I find this site to be quite calm and peaceful. Although, my nose, toes and fingers seem to never stay warm... it's a good excuse to stay home, brew some hot cocoa, cuddle up into a cozy blanket and pop in a good flick- at this time of year I prefer and LOVE to watch a good romantic or funny Christmas movie- ELF currently holds the #1 spot for Christmas movie of choice in my heart.
THIS IS THE LIFE and I can't help but wake up each morning and feel beyond blessed! LIFE IS GOOD in da SUGAHOUSE HOOD! snow angels anyone???
.jpg)
haha. are you using your snuggie?
ReplyDeletefrom, your sis(aka Design on the Daily).. not anonymous