There are times, such as this current moment, that I find myself bored out of my mind at work while I cover for the receptionist. So naturally I hop on the internet and start online "window" shopping. To avoid any impulse buys, I have decided to inform my fans a little more about me - although I'm pretty convinced that I MAYBE get, on average, 1 view a day on my blog.
So here goes nothin....
A-Age: 25
B-Bed size: currently: a twin... missing my Queen pillow top Serta at home =(
C- Chore you hate: folding clothes
D- Dog's name: Penny Lane- Boxer
E- Essential start your day item: shower
F- Favorite color: turquoise
G- Guilty pleasure: Notorious B.I.G music
H- Height: 5'2"
I- I am: freezing cold in snowy Salt Lake City, UT
J- Job: Construction Administration Assistant at an Architectural Firm
K- Kids: none yet
L- Living arrangements: 3 bedroom duplex in Sugarhouse, UT
M- Mom's name: Elizabeth
N- Nickname: Bea, Betty Boop, B-bop, Beatrice, Betunia, B
O- Overnight hospital stay other than birth: None- knock on wood!
P- Pet peeve: people being loud when I'm sleeping- I'm a VERY light sleeper, bad breath, people chewing with their mouth open, sleeping with socks on, when people continuously bag on the Lakers because their team sucks,
Q- Quote from a movie: "That is a "Fragrance of Love" scented candle, B*"
R- Right or left handed: Right
S- Sexiest feature on the opposite sex: a funny personality and a juicy booty
T- Time you wake up: around 8am
U- Unique thing about your car: you can put your hand through my radio/ dashboard (not sure if i worded that correctly).. I drive a volvo- so I pretty much feel like a soccer mom in the making
V- Vegetable you hate: brussels sprouts
W- Ways you run late: I'm just not exactly the most punctual person you know...
X- X-rays you've had: stomach, hips, knees..
Y- Yummy food you make: I love to cook.. so I'd like to think everything I make is bomb!!
Z- Zoo favorite: koala bears
So here goes nothin....
A-Age: 25
B-Bed size: currently: a twin... missing my Queen pillow top Serta at home =(
C- Chore you hate: folding clothes
D- Dog's name: Penny Lane- Boxer
E- Essential start your day item: shower
F- Favorite color: turquoise
G- Guilty pleasure: Notorious B.I.G music
H- Height: 5'2"
I- I am: freezing cold in snowy Salt Lake City, UT
J- Job: Construction Administration Assistant at an Architectural Firm
K- Kids: none yet
L- Living arrangements: 3 bedroom duplex in Sugarhouse, UT
M- Mom's name: Elizabeth
N- Nickname: Bea, Betty Boop, B-bop, Beatrice, Betunia, B
O- Overnight hospital stay other than birth: None- knock on wood!
P- Pet peeve: people being loud when I'm sleeping- I'm a VERY light sleeper, bad breath, people chewing with their mouth open, sleeping with socks on, when people continuously bag on the Lakers because their team sucks,
Q- Quote from a movie: "That is a "Fragrance of Love" scented candle, B*"
R- Right or left handed: Right
S- Sexiest feature on the opposite sex: a funny personality and a juicy booty
T- Time you wake up: around 8am
U- Unique thing about your car: you can put your hand through my radio/ dashboard (not sure if i worded that correctly).. I drive a volvo- so I pretty much feel like a soccer mom in the making
V- Vegetable you hate: brussels sprouts
W- Ways you run late: I'm just not exactly the most punctual person you know...
X- X-rays you've had: stomach, hips, knees..
Y- Yummy food you make: I love to cook.. so I'd like to think everything I make is bomb!!
Z- Zoo favorite: koala bears
I liked that Betty!! I found out new things about you! :0) Love you B Boppin!! <3
ReplyDelete