I'm alive and still kickin! Life has been crazy/busy to say the least, but I'm lovin it!!!
WHAT'S NEW: gluten free recipe collection/ cookbooks, a FABULOUS new coat for only $10, Ragnar Relay in approx. 45 days- still in training, but BEYOND PUMPED, no more snow on the ground, work now begins at 7:45am for me (mon-fri), and the Lakers are kicking some serious butt in the play-offs.... how much better can life get then that!?!?
I notice that as I face each morning with an optimistic attitude that "today will be the best day of my life!".. I find myself loving life just that much more. I still LOVE my job, have made and held onto the best friends anyone could ever ask for, and last- but not least- I have been incredibly blessed with the most INCREDIBLE family anyone could ever ask for. The simple thought of the amount of love and support I receive being 750 miles away from them is something that brings tears to my eyes.
LIFE IS GOOD IN THE SUGARHOUSE HOOD!
No comments:
Post a Comment